Sunday, May 15, 2011

"The Fates"

Dinner at The Pantry Friday night and then Coldstone Creamery, Jeff and I and the group were talking about some off-the-wall music video thing mixed with childhood memories, and then I brought up how when I was like 12-13 I made up a dance to "Boot Scoot Boogie", and performed it in front of people.

So, I'm taking Thomass home, and the first song that comes on the station is "Boot Scoot Boogie", and of course, I give him the pleasure of singing the song at the top of my lungs.

Next, I changed the station, and then we hear "Good Riddance (Time of Your Life)", which happened to be the song that was playing in the car of a special someone with whom I went out with on Thursday night.

Next, I changed the station again, and we hear "Slide", which is of course, gold to my ears, which also is a song that I think hit me at the right time ;-) ;-) ;-)

I love it when music really infiltrates ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment