Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Exercise!

BBean, Ross, and I are trying to exercise more. Well, mostly Ross and I.

Here are some random cat photos (I'm turning into "that lady" I fear lol!):




Billy Bean effectively tore up his squeaky mouse toy, ripping the raffia to shreds, so I braided together several lines of fishing wire, sewed it through the mouse, and voila, better than new! It hasn't torn up or shifted all week! Ross thinks I should market it, as he often tells me when I get a crafty idea ;-) 
Kitty loves this toy; Ross gets annoyed by the sound as I'm playing with the cat. Squeak! Squeak! Squeak! 

The next photo is just cute! Ross was like, "Go get in the picture Billy Bean!" And he did! I held my hand up, and Billy Bean just posed for the camera ;-) 

Ross surprised me with all this stuff: A big exercise ball, pilates tension bar with bands, a yoga mat, yoga grip gloves, and an ab roller! 


I've been  doing the pilates workouts and yoga stretches and holds every night for the past three nights, and it leaves me sore, which definitely means that I am out of shape...but something is working ;-) 
The ab roller is KILLER! I can only do it on my knees, and for now only like 15-20 times. It's really seeming to work on my upper back/shoulders.

The most hurt at the moment is my neck, and my front shoulder/upper arm areas, along with my lower thighs, right around my knees. 

Ross had picked golf back up. He's gone to the range already a few times this week...he has a golf course seemingly in his back yard: Rebsamen. Sweet ;-) 
He, of course, has also turned our living room into his golf practice room, which is cumbersome at times, but it's what he enjoys. It's also what Billy Bean enjoys, as he chases the balls around like he owns them and they are his toys!

I'm now gearing up for Ross and Thomas's 30th birthday, this Thursday. How time flies! 

That's all for now, later friends! 
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment