Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow Day Squared


Quaker House

Inches printed
I wonder how many inches we got. By my calculations, I'd say half a ruler. But I'm not the greatest of measurers ;-)

Tomorrow there is still no school, and unless these side streets and hills start clearing, I'm gonna have to "scrapper le windshield" just to get to work, not to mention dig out of my house, car, and street lol!
Time will tell, I suppose.
The snow sure is pretty though ;-) A real snowfall in Arkansas-who'd 'uh thought?!

Thomas trampled through the snow this morning, pounding on my door, waking me from my slumber. We made Paula Deen's "Creamy Macaroni and Cheese", watched "The Mummy", took naps, and I finished crocheting a blanket.
Ah the laziness of snow days ;-)

"And finally Winter, with its bitin', whinin' wind, and all the land will be mantled with snow." -Roy Bean
Have a good one-
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment