Sunday, January 16, 2011

Suspended






I am neither here nor there.
She is neither here nor there.
He is neither here nor there.
This song helps.
It helps with the memory and the inevitable recurrence of elevators, spit, urine, tubes, ventilators, tears, doctors, nurses, documents, wills, hallways, waiting rooms, quiet, needles, curtains, beeps, etc.
A will...
The will...
Some will...
Life.
Death.
Afterlife.
The Joneses and the Brooks are all suspended at the moment.
I pray that we will all be able to keep our senses to keep on going.
  • "...be faithful until death, and I will give thee a crown of life." [Revelations 2:10]
  • "This is my comfort in my affliction, that your promise gives me life." [Psalm 119:50]
  • "I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us." [Romans 8:18]

No comments:

Post a Comment